Financial Reporting @ Growth Accounting
Annual Financial Reports
- Prepared for tax, business appraisal or planning purposes. We will discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- A good budget is a necessity, it is one of the best business tools we have, allowing us to set financial targets and measure our performance.
- Financiers often require forecasts as a prerequisite for funding approval.
- Cash flow forecasting is a vital part of ensuring that your business will always have the cash it needs.
- We can help you design the right budget for your needs and requirements. Let us show you how a budget and a cash flow forecast are able to provide feedback to allow you to prepare for the future of your business.
- Cash is king – Your reported profit is not necessary an indicator of funds available to fund trading activities and expansion. Debtor and creditor policies, asset purchases, loan servicing and tax payments need to be considered when evaluating projections and cash flows.
Financing and sourcing of funds
- Evaluation of capital requirements and ability to service. Assistance with financing applications and negotiations. Preparation of reporting requirements if necessary.