Solidworks Simulation | SolidWorks Simulation Professional
Hawk Ridge Systems
Product Development, Operating Conditions, Stress Analysis
SolidWorks Simulation Professional is a powerful analysis tool that allow you to assess many of the common modes of failure and perform virtual testing on your products and designs. With SolidWorks Simulation Professional you can analyze whether failure will occur through overstress/material yield, fatigue, excessive vibration, buckling, thermal effects, and drop testing.
It also includes powerful tools for optimizing and improving part designs in order to meet design goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Regardless of industry application, from aerospace to medical, SolidWorks Simulation Professional provides significant product quality benefits; enabling engineers to detect design problems in less time than a prototype could be built.
With SolidWorks Simulation Professional, you can:
- Compare alternative designs easily and quickly so you can choose the optimal design for final production
- Study interaction between different assembly components
- Simulate real-world operating conditions to see how your model handles stress, strain and displacement
- Spend less time on specifics with automated tools that simplify the validation process
- Interpret results with powerful and intuitive visualization tools
- Collaborate and share results with everyone involved in the product development process
- Determine how moving and contacting parts behave within an assembly
- Perform drop test analysis
- Optimize your model to meet pre-specified design criteria
- Determine if your design will fail due to buckling or vibration
- Solve extensive thermal simulation problems
- Perform coupled thermal and structural analysis
- Determine failure due to fatigue from cyclic loading on your designs
This course is designed to make SolidWorks users more productive quickly with SolidWorks Simulation. It offers a comprehensive hands-on training on the applications of linear stress analysis using SolidWorks Simulation, and best practices. Analysis features are discussed using an integrated approach of the Simulation software from within the SolidWorks environment.
This course is designed to make SolidWorks users more productive quickly with the analysis features included in SolidWorks Simulation Professional. You will explore thermal analysis, natural frequency analysis, optimization, fatigue and drop tests.
This class is designed for users who would like to become productive faster; this introductory course offers hands-on training on the use of SolidWorks Flow Simulation. The two-day training program provides an in-depth coverage of the basics of turbulent fluid flow analysis, in addition to covering meshing concerns, modeling concerns, post-processing, available options and preferences.
This course is designed to extend the user’s knowledge of the SolidWorks Simulation tool to include the use of dynamix analysis tools, for time-dependent, frequency dependent and random vibration dynamic situations. The use of nonlinear material types and nonlinear material models.
This class is designed for users who would like to become productive quickly in using SolidWorks Motion. This course will teach you how to use the simulation package to study the kinematics and dynamic behavior of SolidWorks assembly models. The course provides both essential and advanced sessions on the basics of building, simulating and refining a mechanical design system.
, Operating Conditions
, Product Development
, Product Development Process
, Simulation Software
, Stress Analysis
, Thermal and Structural Analysis
, Thermal Simulation
, Visualization Tools