SolidWorks Simulation Premium | Advanced dynamics and plastics analysis
Hawk Ridge Systems
Product Development, Operating Conditions, Stress Analysis
SolidWorks Simulation Premium allows you to perform high-end nonlinear, dynamic and composite material analysis in the easy-to-use SolidWorks Simulation interface. Complex material and structural behavior can be analyzed to simulate and predict performance under dynamic or nonlinear loading conditions.
One of the most comprehensive and sophisticated analysis packages available, SolidWorks Simulation Premium provides a tremendous range of design validation capabilities at a fraction of the cost of most high-end finite element analysis (FEA) programs.
SolidWorks Simulation Premium includes access to the full range of finite-element analysis available for SolidWorks, and allows the user to analyze the complex behavior of plastic and rubber components and other nonlinear components.
It also provides access to dynamic analysis modules, providing a cost-effective alternative to shaker table, vibration, shock, transport, random vibration and seismic testing inside the SolidWorks window
With SolidWorks Simulation Premium, you can:
- Compare alternative designs easily and quickly so you can choose the optimal design for final production
- Study interaction between different assembly components
- Simulate real-world operating conditions to see how your model handles stress, strain and displacement
- Spend less time on specifics with automated tools that simplify the validation process
- Interpret results with powerful and intuitive visualization tools
- Collaborate and share results with everyone involved in the product development process
- Determine how moving and contacting parts behave within an assembly
- Perform drop test analysis
- Optimize your model to meet pre-specified design criteria
- Determine if your design will fail due to buckling or vibration
- Reduce the costs and time delays caused by physical prototyping
- Identify potential design flaws and correct them earlier in the design process
- Solve extensive thermal simulation problems
- Perform coupled thermal and structural analysis
- Determine failure due to fatigue from cyclic loading on your designs
- Perform nonlinear analysis on plastics, rubbers, polymers, and foam
- Conduct contact analysis coupled with nonlinear materials
- Study the performance of your design under dynamic loads
- See the behavior of composite materials
This course is designed to make SolidWorks users more productive quickly with SolidWorks Simulation. It offers a comprehensive hands-on training on the applications of linear stress analysis using SolidWorks Simulation, and best practices. Analysis features are discussed using an integrated approach of the Simulation software from within the SolidWorks environment.
This course is designed to make SolidWorks users more productive quickly with the analysis features included in SolidWorks Simulation Professional. You will explore thermal analysis, natural frequency analysis, optimization, fatigue and drop tests.
This class is designed for users who would like to become productive faster; this introductory course offers hands-on training on the use of SolidWorks Flow Simulation. The two-day training program provides an in-depth coverage of the basics of turbulent fluid flow analysis, in addition to covering meshing concerns, modeling concerns, post-processing, available options and preferences.
This course is designed to extend the user’s knowledge of the SolidWorks Simulation tool to include the use of dynamix analysis tools, for time-dependent, frequency dependent and random vibration dynamic situations. The use of nonlinear material types and nonlinear material models.
This class is designed for users who would like to become productive quickly in using SolidWorks Motion. This course will teach you how to use the simulation package to study the kinematics and dynamic behavior of SolidWorks assembly models. The course provides both essential and advanced sessions on the basics of building, simulating and refining a mechanical design system.
, Operating Conditions
, Product Development
, Product Development Process
, Simulation Software
, Stress Analysis
, Thermal and Structural Analysis
, Thermal Simulation
, Visualization Tools