- Neck Pain
- Back Pain and Sciatica
- Postural Problems
- Muscle imbalances
- Chest Pain (if not related to heart problems)
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist & Hand Injuries
- Tennis & Golfers’ Elbows
- Hip & Knee Injuries/Pain
- Ankle sprains
- Sprained feet/Foot pain
- Sports injuries
- Arthritis & stiff joints
- Work-related injuries, including OOS or Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Post-operative Rehabilitation (such as Total Hip and Knee Joint Replacements, Rotator Cuff Repairs, Knee cartilage & ligament repairs)
- Growing pains
- Flat feet
- and many other conditions.
- Massage & Trigger Point Therapy
- Spinal Mobilisation
- Joint Mobilisation
- Dry Needling/ Acupuncture
- Strapping and/or Bracing
- Exercise Therapy and/ or HUBER
We do not treat neurological or respiratory conditions.
Julia Bradding (Physiotherapist) is trained to offer the following:
Fine needles are inserted into specific points on the body, causing an increase in circulation to the area and releasing the body’s own chemical cortisol in order to promote the healing process and aid recovery from injury or pain.
Reflexology works on the principle that the whole body is represented in miniature in the feet and hands. Gentle pressure on these areas can promote deep relaxation, pain relief, and restore health.
Cranio-scaral therapy is a gentle, light touch non-invasive manipulation technique which can enhance the free flow of the body’s cranio-sacral system, effective in reducing chronic pain, headaches, and stiff joints.
We are happy to refer you to an experienced massage therapist if we are not able to help you at the clinic:
- Relaxation Massage
- Sports Massage