- attend to you in a prompt & friendly manner
- take time to understand your particular requirements
- supply products that will suit the application and perform well
- resolve any problems to the best of our ability
1. “If someone on a tight budget was going to splash out on one thing for the kitchen, what should it be?Good-looking handles. They can make a huge difference to the look of a kitchen. I’d recommend spending between $15-$30 each on handles from somewhere like Katalog, Hafele, Hettich or Halliday & Baillie”.
Award-winning designer Morgan Cronin ..……. tips on what makes a great kitchen.
Your Home & Garden – October 2007
2. “Hardware is a practical necessity as well as an opportunity to adorn your house with simple ornamentation. By carefully selecting simple, handsome and elegant hardware for your doors, cabinets, curtains, chests of drawers and other furniture you will add integrity and beauty to your home”.From “Decoration of Houses” by Alexandra Stoddard
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011