Haemata is currently expanding to provide a full and comprehensive range of services including language tutoring, translation, research and development, resource development, and professional development for teachers.
If it involves Māori language or is aimed at benefiting Māori learners, we can help. The following range of services is continually expanding:
- Quality assurance checking of translations
- Communications with Māori
- Māori stakeholder engagement
- Research and development
- Strategic advice and peer review
- Resource development
- Professional development for teachers
- Language tutoring
- Language planning
- Treaty of Waitangi training
- Wānanga reo
These services are all underpinned by our key values of manaakitanga, quality and professionalism.