Hydrocarbon Processing is the only source that collects and maintains data specifically on HPI construction projects around the globe, making that data available to you in an easy to use online searchable database known as the Construction Boxscore Database.
Choose from a list of common questions such as: All global construction projects filtered by project type, all global construction types filtered by region, all global construction projects filtered by company, or all new projects within the last 6-12 months. You also have a more pinpointed option of choosing your own custom search, allowing you to narrow your search and build your own criteria specifically for your business interest. Simply point and click to access projects by region, project type, engineering, constructor, licensor and/or operating company all at once. It's that easy! With the online Construction Boxscore Database you have access to the data you need, any time, anywhere and it is updated weekly!
Hydrocarbon Processing's Construction Boxscore Database helps turn data into knowledge. The true power of a good database is its ability to deliver the information you need to support your business decisions. Boxscore has been used for over 50 years by engineers, contractors, and marketing personnel to identify active construction projects around the world for lead generation, market research, trend analysis and planning.
Now Hydrocarbon Processing'sConstruction Boxscore Database is better than ever! Take a look:
- New easy-to-use interface with increased speed, search and filtering capability.
- Export sorts to Excel or comma delimited files.
- Have the latest project data delivered directly to your inbox each week.
- Free online access to Hydrocarbon Processing Magazine and more.
- Use HP's process handbooks to make product and specification recommendations.
- You also have access to an archive of over three years of issues of Hydrocarbon Processing magazine.