We offer a range of practical seminars to introduce online marketing concepts or to help keep you and your team up-to-date with the latest developments. These seminars can be generic or tailored to your industry.
Here are some of our most current seminar subjects:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is an ongoing process and should form a major part of your marketing strategy. Search engine optimisation is about producing web pages that Google and other top search engines see as being extremely relevant to what people are searching for.
It should however be seen as part of your online strategy, and not the solution to all problems. SEO will in general drive (qualified) traffic to your online properties.
Search on the Internet is changing. As we all try to be indexed by the search engines it has not only harder to compete in the page rankings (SERPs), but also to get found generally for generic search phrases.
That's why a more rounded approach is required to attract relevant traffic through sources other than search engines. The more varied the approach of your online marketing, with your targeted and consistent message, the more likely your website will work harder for you in terms of delivering on key performance indicators.
This session covers:
- Dealing with the new multimedia requirements for search engine databases (video, news, images, blogs,..)
- The difference between SEO and SEM from a business perspective
- How to spend your dollars wisely on SEO and SEM
- Technical compliance and content aspects of SEO
- Writing SEO copy that helps you score high
- Keywords: which ones to consider or not to consider
- Where does SEO/SEM fit in the overall online strategy and performance.
Monetizing Online Visitor Behavior
It's all about the money. Instead of trying to guess how valuable a change to the site will be, monetization models will show you exactly what will happen. Online monetization models assign dollar values to desired online behavior, most often those directly involved in driving your overall business.
- Quantify online behavior
- How to encourage or discourage certain behavior
- Examples of different monetization models
- Use of personas
- Case studies of successful models.. and some less successful ones
Online Retention Strategies
An order from an existing customer costs significantly less than an order from a new customer. Yet most companies invest a disproportionate share of their budgets in acquiring new customers whilst often neglecting the potential of existing ones.
The online environment offers great ways to make up for this expensive reality. We will discuss some of the following points:
- Best-of-breed retention strategies
- Status of the market
- Mobile marketing
- Database management
- Customer retention strategies
- Prospect conversion strategies
Grid14 offers personalised training sessions based on your specific requirements. These custom sessions are often part of an online performance optimisation project and help members of the team and management understand what we are trying to achieve, why we are trying to achieve it, how we will get there and what they can expect.
Feel free to contact us for more information