- Increasingly, people who are serious about selling their property choose to go to auction.
- Our Auctions are conducted by New Zealand’s Champion Auctioneer 1998 and 2004, Roger Dawson
- Harcourts Grenadier’s highly successful marketing strategy captures the highest possible attention of buyers within a set timeframe.
- Transparent selling process – buyers and sellers must lay their cards on the table.
- Creates competition to achieve the best price.
- Very high sale rate (consistently in the high 80 percentile).
The current marketplace has defied belief for some time. Many owners have put their property up for sale and, shortly after, received an offer very close to the advertised price. Understandably, they have gone away feeling quite satisfied with the transaction. However, we believe many owners may still be under-selling because of the lack of competition for their property.
| || || |
To find out more about selling real estate through auction, or to assist with fundraising or charity auctions, contact: