Great Life - Services
- Our company provides a service to persons interested in relocating or immigrating to New Zealand, and a ssist new arrivals with the immigration process, in applying for all the required permits.
- We gladly share our knowledge and practical experience in order for others to be able to make informed decisions about working and living in New Zealand.
- Our aim is to assist you with what you need, item for item, and to show you the best options to make it as stress free for you as possible.
- Any mistakes in submitting applications to NZ immigration always result in the return of all the documentation, and a delay in obtaining permits and an income.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE AMONGST OTHERS
- Extensive explanation and information on the process of immigration. Personal consultations for persons in Auckland, or providing a comprehensive information pack sent to you via e-mail if out of New Zealand.
- Assessment of your eligibility for work or residence permits.
- Application for work permits, personal residence, student visas, extension of visas, etc.
- Assistance with appeals to immigration.
- CV - overview and preparation done by a professional company.
- NZQA; assistance in completing application
- Fingerprints for Police clearance
- Arranging temporary accommodation
- Vehicle hire assistance
- Assisting with referrals or making of appointments at doctors for medicals, etc.
- Information on taxation, cost of living, the government, salaries, occupations on the short list, cost of housing and anything else you might want to know.
- Obtaining an IRD number.
- Providing a postal service address.
- Referrals to employment consultants.
- From time to time people are turned away at the Auckland airport, coming to NZ to look for work. We have the knowledge in assisting you to avoid this traumatic experience, and will advise our clients on the correct procedure for coming to NZ to look for a better life. If you are turned away once it will be recorded against your name.
- Our professional rates are reasonable, as we understand first hand the extensive costs of relocating to New Zealand.
- We believe in the personal touch, where every client is regarded as an important link to the future success of our business.
- We charge separately for each service, and do not charge you, the client a lump sum that includes a wide range of vague unspecified services. You pay only for what you get!
- Additional requests may incur extra costs, calculated on a hourly rate. E.G. To obtain or renew passports etc.
- Additional charges may arise due to postage, courier services, and other unforeseen matters. We have to take into account all the potential difficulties and time issues, especially when dealing with bureaucracy. We will always advise you prior to incurring extra costs.
- Fees are to be paid in advance for each service rendered, by cash, internet bank transfer or bank deposit. Refund policy rules apply. We have a NZ and SA bank account.
We have compiled a comprehensive info pack which contains all the information you need about living and working in New Zealand, which include more written information you would normally receive at a seminar and private consultation elsewhere. The cost for this information pack is NZ$60.00.
For enquiries and appointments for interviews see------- CONTACT US
We are happy to provide references of satisfied clients.
Imigration Advisors Authority Full licence number: 201000222
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011