Grayway Construction | SERVICES
Project Management, Apartments, Construction Services
Grayway Construction Services - Construction
Our construction and project management excellence has been recognised within the industry on the award winning Latitude 37 Apartment
Complex. The luxury apartments are a testimony to our construction skills. Grayway has won various awards at the
Master Builders House of the Year Competition, which endorses quality in construction.
- First Imperial Apartments: 13 storey, 44 Units
- First Imperial Hotel Extension
- Centrecourt, refurbishment of 3 levels of office building
- Richard Pearce Drive, 7 Factory Units
- Latitude 37 Apartments - Stage 1, 44 Units
- Latitude 37 Apartments - Stage 2, 51 Units
- Parnell Terraces - 81 Terraced Town House
- The Terraces, Mt Maunganui - 23 Terraced Houses
- Freemans Way - 6 Factory/Accomodation Units
- Corbans Estate, Henderson - 83 Terraced Houses
- Devon Apartments - 45 Units
- Housing New Zealand’s Healthy Housing - Refurbished and extended 120+ houses
- Office refurbishment in Parnell
- Also a lot of minor works including fit out, renovation etc.
Grayway Construction Services - Leases/Sales
Grayway Construction has office space available for lease and/or sale at their premises on 34 Walls Road, Penrose.
Construction will take place once pre leases, perspective and floor plans are in place.
Current ownership of the building belongs to the Andy & Kay Gray Family Trust.
Please use the
form should you wish to obtain further information on the Office space available.
All prices listed below are GST exclusive.
Ground Floor: Showroom / Office - Approx 118m²
$35,500 Per Annum
Level 1: Office - Approx 179m²
$44,750 Per Annum
Level 2: Large Office - Approx 64.5m²
Leased by Grayway Construction Limited
Level 2: Medium Office - Approx 59.3m²
$390 Per Week
Level 2: Small Office - Approx 48m²
$350 Per Week
Grayway Construction Services - Distressed Development
These are projects that have failed during construction, generally as a result of the Developer or Contractor going broke and going into Liquidation. The new client wants the development completed without any more hassle and this is the service that we provide.
Usually the Liquidator or the Mortgagee will contract us to:
- Provide detailed reporting on the state of the construction.
- Provide reporting on the costs to date and costs to complete.
- Provide a feasibility study to look at the viability of finishing the work, this includes sale potential of end product.
- Study the Resource Consents and the Building Consents to ensure all is in order
Once the above is complete and it is viable to carry on we have either:
- Entered into a contract to complete the work. This includes absolutely everything from Council liaison and sorting the problems there, right through to getting the Code of Compliance and the Sub Division Titles as applicable for the development in question.
- Commission another builder to complete the work and carry out the Project Management or act as the Clients Representative.
Projects to date:
- 4 Townhouses in Takapuna for Property Finance – please see letter of endorsement
- 15 Storey high rise apartments in Auckland
- 14 units in Parnell
- 20 units in East Tamaki
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011
, Construction Services
, Project Management