Pathways to Inclusion,
Vanessa Employment Services was set up to provide a partnership between Clients / Employers / WINZ and other support providers.
This is to help people with a disability looking for meaningful employment and opportunities in the mainstream workforce.
VES was established in October 2004
The aim of our service is to increase the number of whanau with disabilities entering and remaining in paid open employment
Terry & Penny - Service Coordinators
Our focus is to support whanau into employment while monitoring and maintaining their wellness
The success of VES is due to a good infrastructure, dedicated colleagues and a diverse team of workers. This includes outstanding support from Turanga Health.
To Promote Whanau Independence
Aligning Services in Partnership with Whanau that Promotes and Encourages Independence
Is to Provide a Quality Service for All People with a Disability into Paid Employment.
Benefits of Employing People with a Disability:
- An employee who can work from 1 hour per week to 40 hours per week.
- Professional placement Free Service.
- Workplace Training & Support.
How Can We Help?
We are a free confidential service helping people with a disability looking for meaningful employment and opportunities in the mainstream workforce.
We can help you find employment by:
- Identifying your goals and skills
- Help to match jobs with clients skills
- Liaising with provider to ensure you continue their support
- Assisting with Resume & CV's
- Providing on going support for client and employer
Employment Opportunities Include:
- Home Help
- Office Work
- Food Preparation
- Fruit Picking
- Factory Hand
- Nursery Worker
- Car Grooming
Vanessa Employment Services also offers:
- Computer Skills