Here you can order the Namuru range of GPS reference design and receiver products using an FPGA to contain the baseband signal processing logic and the CPU.
The Namuru GPS development kit contains the following:
- Fully working Namuru GPS Receiver.
- Access to the source for all design documents, GPS source code and Quartus projects.
When you purchase the receiver kit, you will be granted access to the full source code and information as follows:
- Receiver schematic diagrams.
- FPGA logic design as commented source code in Verilog.
- Four Quartus II working project examples to be used as reference designs.
- NIOS II component interface code to all peripherals.
- GPS software for acquiring and tracking satellites is supplied in C source code.
- PC based software to monitor the receiver (requires MS Windows)