Commercial-grade, Panel Mount, Flat Panel
· Economical Plastic Enclosure
and Panel Mount Metal Mounting Kit
· Ideal for Commercial and Light Industrial Applications
· 18–30 Month Product Life Cycle (Typical)
· LCD Displays in 15.0" and 19.0" (Diagonal
Viewing Area) Sizes
· High Performance LCD Controller
· Supports Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 Pixels
· Supports Analog Video with Separate Sync
· Intuitive, Front-Accessible User Controls
· Optional Support for DVI-A, DVI-D and DVI-I
Analog, Digital and Integrated Video
· Optional Protective Glass Overlay for LCD
· Limited Options and Accessories Available
· Private Labeling for OEM Accounts Available
· Same Basic Design and Price as Our
AMTFT LCD Screens
General Digital™ integrates the latest advances in LCD display technology
including 15" and 19" (diagonal viewing area) panels. These
panels provide the equivalent viewing area to 17" and 21" CRTs.
All of our active matrix TFT LCD screens offer up to 16.7 million
colors, wide viewing angles, and fast response times (suitable for live
All standard PanelPal™ LCD monitors support non-interlaced
analog video (separate sync).
High Performance LCD Controller
include Auto Setup, Horizontal / Vertical Positioning, Phase and Fine
Tune Adjustments, Color Control, Multiple Languages, and Image Expansion
(not all models).
Protective Glass and Sealed Gasket
A glass or polycarbonate overlay can be added to the design to protect
the LCD display. This feature is offered on a semi-custom basis and
may affect lead time. In addition, a sealed gasket is installed between
the display and bezel to protect the monitor’s electronics from
dust, liquids (e.g., spilled coffee) or other debris.
The PanelPal’s™ display and electronics are housed in a durable,
plastic enclosure that is ideal for commercial and light industrial applications.
The plastic construction is intended for high volume production and minimizes
both cost and lead time. A metal mounting frame and panel mount (flanged) bezel
facilitate integration into consoles or kiosks. The standard bezel is finished
with a black powder coat, although other colors are optionally available.
Options & Accessories
The PanelPal™ has been optimized for mass production and
cost efficiency. As a consequence, the design does not offer the same
level of flexibility as its sister product, the .
However, General Digital™ can still offer
some limited customization to the design. Please with
a Sales Engineer for additional information.