Gateman Automatic Gates - srb
Gateman Automatic Gates
Gates, Automatic Gates
The SRB was designed and developed to restrict vehicle access to areas where it is desirable to keep unwanted vehicles out but still give access to pededtrian and bicycle traffic
- The SRB is a steel beam that is cantilevered across the roadway at 800mm high and latches into a steel post on the other side
- When opening, the beam is retracted, by a motor inside another larger beam.
- Designed and made in New Zealand by Gateman Automatic Gates
- Easy and quick installation.
- The unit is comppletely manufactured and programmed of-site and then simply bolted down to small concrete pads on-site and the wiring connected.
- Vandal resistant.
- The outer beam also forms another barrier fence.
- It can be solar powered.
- No need for security guards to remember to shut a gate at night and open it in the morning.
- Minimal operating costs.
- Unrestricted access can be given to registered users without the need for keys.
- Various motor options (speed and voltage) available depending on usage.
- Unlike normal sliding gates or barrier arms, it is of sturdy construction and vandal resistant.
- All hot dipped galvanized construction including a lockable 3mm thick steel motor control box.
- Programmable 360 day smart controller also allows for daylight savings.
- Extra control options available:
- Secure cellphone entry system
- Radio remotes
- Swipe tags
- Flashing LED lights in polycarbonate enclosure
- Audible sounder
- Safety beams
- Safety-loop detectors
- Free-exit loops