More paper work….
Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Companies Act 1993.
At Gambitsis Crombie we are able to relieve this burden for you, our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses and office details
- Share transfers
- Registered Office Facility
today for more information