Support : Fujitsu Global
Strong product knowledge, expertise in enterprise infrastructure, and a passion for understanding customers’ requirements differentiate Fujitsu’s Software Support team.
Highly Skilled Technical Support Staff For Rapid Issue Resolution
- The Fujitsu support team consists of highly qualified engineers that have significant experience in various phases of the product life-cycle including development, quality assurance and testing. The hands-on experience ensures rapid issue resolution.
- The support team undergoes certification on products within the Interstage Suite on a regular basis so as to stay abreast with enhancements to the offerings.
- Support engineers are continuously trained on the latest technologies.
- Each customer is assigned a primary support contact who is responsible for ensuring that s/he:1. Stays familiar with the customer environment to facilitate quick issue resolution
2. Understands the role of the product within the customer’s business scenario and can translate the implications of technical issues to the Fujitsu team
3. Maintains direct access to development teams enabling rapid issue escalation
4. Maintains direct access to product managers to advocate a customer’s Request For Enhancements (RFEs)
5. Serves as the single point of escalation and communication around critical issues so that the appropriate Fujitsu resources are quickly brought in to resolve problems
Web-based Support System Aids Issue Tracking & Product Access
- Registered customers and partners have full access to our Web-based Support System to register, update, and track issues.
- An extensive online Knowledgebase serves as the first stop for customers when they encounter technical problems.
Global Infrastructure Supports Global Operations
- Fujitsu leverages its support centers spread across the globe to rapidly respond to and resolve customer issues.
- Guaranteed responses within specified times. Response times are dependent on the support plan purchased.
- Remote diagnostic tools that allow quick access to customer environments.
- Access to Web-based Support.
- Installation, deployment, upgrade and migration services.
- Performance and tuning related services.
- On-site support availability.
- The Support Group conducts training classes that specifically address product-specific troubleshooting and maintenance exercises. We also offer a complete training package.