ATHLETES COACHING SERVICES
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Rachel provides a full Body Composition Analysis service which involves collecting most of the following anthropometric data:
- Body fat testing:
- Bio-electrical impedance test (Bio-Stat 1500 machine)
- Skinfold measurements with calipers
- Girth measurements
- All results are discussed and appropriate individual recommendations and guidelines are established
All clients are requested to complete a detailed three day food and activity diary, which is assessed for nutritional adequacy. This enables Rachel to develop individualised nutrition programmes.
Meal plans and dietary recommendations are developed and sent to clients after the initial appointment. Meal plans are specific to individual nutritional and athletic requirements, based on collecting body composition and nutritional data.
Rachel offers several weight management programmes;
- 12 week challenge – For highly motivated individuals wanting a body transformation – requires fortnightly follow-ups for body composition and dietary review.
- Portion Power – For individuals wanting to learn how to eat a balance of food – requires monthly follow-ups for body composition and dietary review.
Expert, sports-specific nutritional advice to help competitive (either carded with Academy of Sport or uncarded) and recreational sports people achieve optimal personal and competitive goals. Individual consultations or group seminars provided.
Rachel is in demand as a confident, knowledgeable and dynamic public speaker. She provides seminars and talks to a variety of organisations on any nutritional topics that corporate institutions, sporting bodies or clubs require expert advice on.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHICH REQUIRE EXPERT NUTRITIONAL ADVICE OR THERAPEUTIC DIETS
Specific dietary goals discussed and menu planning provided for conditions such as Diabetes, High cholesterol, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Weight management, Cancer, Infant feeding.