Polished concrete for the home, office, industrial and commercial market.
Concrete polished floors is the process in which concrete is ground to a desired look to expose very little stone (fines) to large amounts of stone. Then by use of special resin diamonds, the concrete is then polished to a fine glossy finished. Densifyer chemicals are added to increase its strength, durability and protection. Stain resisters are also added. The gloss levels are created by burnishing and polishing the concrete. There is no topical coating so its extremely hard wearing and does not scratch. There are now new full water proof polished systems available for your polished concrete. Until just of recently polished concrete was able to be stained easily.
We offer 10 Year warrantee's on our floors, this means long life cycle. Polished concrete has excellent thermal qualities and is a very cost effective product.
Polished Concrete benefits
- Long life sustainable floor with low maintenance. Permanent Finish.
- Has high light reflectance and is non slip , co-efficent factor of around .75
- Hygiene effective as it does not support mould growth.
- It is extremely hard wearing, does not scratch and does not dust.
- Has great esthetic appearance.
- Customization with Stains & Graphics
- Retains heat for slow release during night time hours
- HTC Super Floor
- Nano Quantum Technology Dealer