PRODUCTS - Floor Restorations Ltd
Solvent Based Polyurethanes;
- Three gloss levels, gloss, satin and low sheen.
- Hard wearing.
- Enriches grain.
- Yellows or darkens with age.
- Strong odour.
I recommend vacating the house when large areas of floors are being coated with solvent based polyurethanes due
to the toxic fumes.
- Three gloss levels, gloss, satin, and matt.
- Lightens the floor.
- Non yellowing, doesn't darken with age.
- Can be tinted with special tints
- Low odour, non toxic. Normally safe to live in the house when using this product.
As with the solvent based polyurethane, the full curing time for waterboure polyurethane is 7 days,
during this time care is to be taken when using the floor.
Natural oils and varnishes;
There are a few natural oils and varnishes available that can be used by people wanting to use ECO products,
These are usually oganic or citrus based.
There are solvent and oil based stains suitable for using with both types of polyurethane.
We can usually mix stains to get your desired colour.
We use a pre mixed waterbase filler for filling nail hole and small chips in the timber.
If you have large gaps between the floorboards, we have a special EPOXY filler to use in these areas.
Contact Floor Restorations
Email - none provided
Print this page