Flexus™ Modular Stairs are a highly engineered solution designed and manufactured in New Zealand under strict quality control standards. The Flexus™ Modular Stairs, once installed, provides immediate access to the upper level. This system suits applications such as new residential or commercial construction, retrofit or replacement of existing stairwell areas, outdoor landscape design and multi-storey dwellings.
- Prefabricated for ease of transportation and assembly on site
- Manufactured with minimal or no steel thus significantly reducing the weight and thickness
- Able to be installed without the use of machinery
- One stair mould provides variation in design and considerable cost savings on the end product
- Variable tread widths, stair lengths and riser heights as required by the NZ Building Code, can be achieved through adjusting the mould prior to pouring
- The installed system allows immediate access to other levels
- Landing options are available on request
- A number of stair nosings are available to suit all design options
Flexus™ Modular Stairs Design Properties & Detailing
Flexus™ Modular Stairs are designed to be used on a range of stringers to suit all on site situations. Please use the free engineering advisory service available to our clients to assist with specification.
The Flexus™ Modular Stairs are manufactured by Wilco Precast in Papakura, Auckland.