Flexus™ Modular Floor is an engineered solution designed and manufactured in New Zealand under strict quality control standards. The Flexus™ Modular Floor forms a suspended floor comprising of a 30mm cementitious Flexus™ layer constructed any standard timber/steel floor joist or truss.
- Excellent for minimising noise transference, squeaky floors and impact sound from above
- A Flexus™ Floor can be lifted into place within 2-3 hours, reducing time and installation
- No onsite pouring; creates a working platform allowing immediate installation of the upper floor framing
- Has a convenient space for services with no batterns or suspension systems required for installation of the ceiling on the underside
- Used in combination with a GIB® system for superior thermal, acoustic and fire resistant properties
- Flexus™ is ideal for wet areas with minimal moisture absorption; healthier, drier and no mould or rot
- Provides a stong, stable, smooth surface for the installation of floor coverings
- Economically priced in comparison with traditional timber floors; no maintenance required
Design Properties & Detailing
Flexus™ Modular Floor has been designed for use with Pryda Span Floor Trusses. For spans outside of the provided tables and construction using steel or laminated timber webs, please use the free engineering advisory service available to our clients to assist with specification.
The Flexus™ Modular Flooring system is manufactured by Modular Flooring Systems Ltd in Henderson, Auckland.