There's nothing worse than being caught out with a flat battery. Luckily you can easily avoid it, by regularly checking your battery and looking out for these warning signs. But if you're unsure at all, just bring your car in and we'll happily check it for you - free!
You may need a new battery if:
· The battery/charging system warning light on your dash stays on for a long time after the engine has started.
· Your engine turns over slowly or irregularly while starting.
· Your headlights dim while you are idling.
· Your battery loses power quickly in cold weather.
We've got batteries covered
Our trained battery technicians can easily check and recommend a battery from our comprehensive range including:
· Automotive Series - imported European-specification batteries to suit most specialised vehicle requirements.
· Maintenance Free - a quality all rounder specially designed to be maintenance free.
· Marine Pro Series - designed for use at sea with vibration resistance to handle wave-pounding conditions and extra capacity to power your boat's accessories.