Filtration Technology - Brands: Duperon FlexRake mechanically cleaned bar screens
When physical debris or rubbish is removed from preliminary liquids/solids separation processes, everything downstream runs easier. What the innovative Duperon FlexRake offers is an automatic, continuous-cleaning device that is cost effective, flexible, simple and requires little or no maintenance and no operators.
Large and/or irregular shaped objects are easily removed as the whole unit is free to move up or down and the FlexLink™ conveyor link system lifts or pivots around debris.
Benefits of the FlexRake include:
- It can be retrofitted to existing screens.
- The rake can be purchased fully assembled on a barscreen.
- The FlexRake has minimal maintenance with annual lubrication requirements and no underwater maintenance required.
- No underwater sprockets, bearings or guides.
- All non-corrosive components under water.
- Easily adapted to the site. Scrapers can be designed to handle specific types of debris and screens.
- The unit is easily modified to handle changing debris conditions.
- The rake can handle fine to coarse screen openings.
- There are multiple rakes on the screen.