fi360 - Services & Tools
Risk Management, Due Diligence, Fiduciary Governance
The conduct or good governance required of any prudent trustee, professional or financial adviser, as made clear by the law and judgements, is clearly one of process yet this term can be as daunting as it is appealing, hence lip service is often the end result. Fortunately, there are now materials and support services available, ensuring fiduciary processes are defined in detail and can be practically implemented.
The objectives of the "fiduciaryLINK" program is to :
- Install and document quality fiduciary governance
- Improve evaluation and decision-making by those in governance roles
- Enhance board or committee dynamics, ensuring genuine purposefulness by all participants
- Reduce costs by unbundling service provider fees and expenses and ensuring fair, transparent costs for only essential services.
- Improve diversification and risk management
- Provide robust provider selection with thorough due diligence
- Improve performance and quantify which providers add genuine value
Services for unique client roles are summarised separately:
, Fiduciary Governance
, Risk Management