Extended DISC | Assessment Tools | Disc Profile and Assessment | Online Disc Behavioral Profiles - wpanalysis
Extended Disc North America
| || |
| Extended DISC® Work Pair AnalysisExtended DISC® Work Pair Analysis is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use and very cost effective. It is no wonder that it is so widely utilized. Work Pair Analysis is designed to provide information that allows two individuals to take action that will have a positive impact on their performance.Work Pair Analysis is a tool that combines the results of two individuals into one, user-friendly report. It identifies the styles of individuals, how the styles complement one another, and where the behavior gaps exist.Work Pair Analysis can help if you are: |
One of the very popular features of Work Pair Analysis is that it clearly demonstrates that while two similar styles often get along well, they not only amplify their strengths, but also their weaknesses. As a result, their performance is not optimal. Typically the employees are not aware of this fact losing a lot of time and money.For more information, to receive a sample report, or to test-drive Extended DISC® Work Pair Analysis, please contact us. +65 3158 1228
- spending too much money and time resolving employee conflicts.
- unhappy with your current new employee onboarding process.
- losing productivity and money due to interpersonal issues.
- uncertain how to best assign responsibilities.
- forced to make important employee decisions without specific and clear information.
- tired of dealing with the some employee issues over and over again.