The Advanced Wireless Access Controller (AWAC) from Maco lighting is a complete solution to Emergency monitoring and testing. Utilising the power of a 400mhz ARM processor, emergency testing and monitoring enters a new era.
Standalone, the AWAC is able to perform all of your testing and monitoring requirements without needing a server or more expensive testing systems.
An AWAC can support either 128 Wireless Emergency Devices or 128 DALI wired emergency devices and gives the installer the choice between wired or wireless. Out of the box, the AWAC can support the following:
- Out of the box testing
- Logging and reporting of tests and maintenance
- Ability to SMS the Installer (with additional 3G wireless card)
- Ability to commission and fault find on the network with an iPhone or other smart phone
- GUI web interface for easy commissioning or reporting (PC with TCP/IP access to the AWAC required)
- Connect multiple AWACs together via Cat5 to create larger networks
- Optional Server test software for on-site testing
- Optional Web 2.0 hosting for remote logging and testing
Built into the AWAC is advanced software that can allow users to create their own functions or routines and the ability to set them to run at prescribed times. Intelligent SMS software services allow the AWAC to send SMS messages directly to contractors and aid them in rectifying the system.
When the AWAC is fully set up, it can be automated to control the emergency lighting without direct human intervention, which can save substantial money and time.