Here are some hints on which we can have the jobs to evaluate ,plan and practice from the start till completion.
- First of all to proceed to concept plans. Where you can share or specify your ideas with us . When completed they will
form the basis of work to be undertaken, and from these we can provide you with an estimate of the costs involved.
- Then to complete a set of construction/renovation plans for the project which will give full detail of all work required.
From these plans we can accurately calculate the cost of the project and also apply for a building consent.
- Then after to produce the final quotation. This will be in regards to the final cost and will make you clear about all
aspects of jobs to be undertaken.
- Hence, we will start the project, where the plans will get going gradually according to your plans.
At Euro Renovation & Construction Ltd, our professional team has the depth of skill and experience necessary to meet and satisfy your needs. We offer a variety of services that range from planning, design, renovation, consulting, management, building and construction.Our skilful and exceptionally talented craftsmen artisans will deliver the services and dedication to your expections.
Our team has extensive experience with residential building construction, home renovation,etc.
Our adaptable management process ensures that both interior design aesthetics and building functionality are met.
- We can meet with you to discuss your building plans and ideas.
- We provide prompt quotes from building plans.
- We issue building contracts that clearly commit us to fulfilling your quoted building project for the quoted price and time
- We provide quality workmanship from our experienced team of building contractors and designers in:
- New House Building Construction and Home Renovation
Project management is a procurement method by which a client chooses a company to take on the entire design, management and execution of the project and its construction. The project manager sees to obtaining the required permits and insurance with the proper authorities; analysing the client's budget requirements; establishing a project schedule; selecting and supervising the consultants; validating the plans and specifications; managing supplier and subcontractor tendering; administering contracts and milestone payment requests; producing progress reports and ensuring conformity of the work.
The complexity and cost of major construction or renovation projects require efficient management to ensure that there is adequate control of manpower, time and expenditures. The Project Management concept involves the implementation of all functions necessary to achieve this objective efficiently while permitting the client the degree of control necessary to determine his wishes and preference.
Project Management is particularly applicable where, in order to meet the overall schedule, it is necessary to commence construction before all design is complete.
- Defining client's requirements
- Selection of consultants
- Budgeting and cost controls
- Preparation of contract documents
- Site supervision and inspection
- Progress reports
- Design and planning reviews
- Project accounting
- Reporting and maintaining records
However,the objectives of Project Management are to co-ordinate and control all aspects of the project, and to produce,' a well-designed and constructed facility which will meet the client's requirements of function, schedule, and budget.