Maritime Security Solutions - ENVOY360
Security, Risk Management, Maritime Security
All our services are delivered in accordance with the International Shipping and Ports Security Code (ISPS) and the 4th edition of Best Management Practices (BMP4).
Our risk management strategies will minimize your exposure to risk and, therefore, reduce the cost of your voyage. We will enable your vessels to navigate the most direct route while maintaining optimum fuel efficient cruising speeds. Additionally we eliminate your exposure to late penalties (due to interdiction from piracy and armed robbers), ransom and the ensuing negotiations, and the stress imposed on your staff, your customers and your business. We guarantee your business continuity based on our cornerstone principles of Safe Passage; Zero Harm.
- Embarked armed security personnel (armed and unarmed, all ISPS qualified)
- Off shore security platform and escort vessels (APTS enabled)
- Offshore Platform protection Teams (armed and unarmed)
- Escort vessels (APTS enabled)
- Maritime Risk Management consultancy
- Risk Mitigation Strategies (ISPS and BMP4 complaint), including crew training, citadel preparation and ship hardening
- Offshore Oilfield Security Protection
- Port Security Assessments
- Economic Exclusion Zone Protection
, Maritime Security
, Risk Management