Welcome to EnergyStream, the online hub for New Zealand’s Oil and Gas industry.
In its entirety, the oil and gas sector contributes $2.5 billion to New Zealand’s GDP and employs more than 7,700 people. Yet until now it has not had a dedicated, industry-wide digital presence.
The EnergyStream site introduces, explores, explains and enables all aspects of the O&G industry in New Zealand. Here you will discover the sector’s activities, capabilities, assistance avenues and opportunities.
Commercially neutral, EnergyStream seeks to connect the New Zealand oil and gas and support industries through a portal that assists those within the industry and educates those beyond it.
EnergyStream is developed and maintained by Venture Taranaki, the regional development agency for Taranaki, New Zealand’s foremost energy region.
The site is supported by the New Zealand government through New Zealand Trade and Enterprise and a wide range of industry stakeholders.
To be part of the EnergyStream connection:
- Sign up to the EnergyStream newsletter to receive regular updates
- Browse the site to access industry information, download reports
- Build opportunities by utilising the capability database
- Spread the word by directing student and public enquiries to the site
- Participate in associated industry events and networking opportunities
The future of the New Zealand oil and gas industry is bright.
We look forward to EnergyStream playing a part in that future, and increasing the contribution of this valuable industry to the many people, companies and organisations that are directly and indirectly involved with it.