The ESOP stem was designed to provide
- perfect metaphysis adaptation
- good shaft implant centring.
The ATLAS® ELASTICITY PROVIDES STABILITY
- primary stability: only an elastic cup allows a real "press fit"
- insert stability: the cup exerts a strong tightening on the core, without any weak spots
- insert thickness: prevents the creeping, warping and deterioration of the polyethylene
- secondary stability: treatment and coating ensure a rapid and lasting osseo-integration.
Thira - CEMENTLESS STEM
Basic principles of the THIRA stem:
Primary fixation on the three-dimensional blocking principle
Optimization of secondary fastening by spraying HAP over 2/3 of its surface
The distal end of the THIRA stem is mirror-polished and anodized – extractability without femoral flap
PHARO - TRAUMA CEMENTLESS STEM
Pharo – self-locking shape with collar
Coated with hydroxyapatite for its entire length