The safety BA coupling is designed specifically to minimise spillage and damage associated with drive/pull away incidents when loading/unloading e.g. tank trucks.
The Safety Break-Away coupling operates independently of shut off safety systems and does not require an external power source.
The coupler automatically senses an excessive load, closes the valves and then allows disconnection.
- High flow rate / low pressure drop
- Valves in both halves close automatically before the main fluid seal releases to atmosphere
- Ultra compact design
- Encapsulated shear bolts
- Operates independently of shut off safety systems and does not require an external power source
- Will release at any angle of pull
- Marine midhose versions available
- Easy to re-set on site with one person
We are happy to present our latest version of the Safety Break-Away coupling. It offers, among other things:
- Exceptionally high flow rate / low pressure drop
- Extremely short closing time with minimum loss of media
- Simple and safe design with reduced numbers of components
The new Safety Break-Away is available in sizes 2, 3 and 4 inch. Standard material is stainless steel, others on request. Working pressure of up to 40 bar.
Dimensions:2, 3 and 4 inch
316L Stainless Steel
Other materials available upon request
Full range of elastomer
Different flange types