Ekahau HeatMapper - The Free Wi-Fi Coverage Mapping Site Survey Tool
Wi-Fi, Wireless Network, Software Tool
- Shows Wi-Fi coverage on a map
- Locates all access points
- Detects security settings and finds open networks
- Designed for home and small office
- Free of charge, one-minute install
- Supports 802.11n, as well as a/b/g
- Over 100,000 users
Ekahau HeatMapper is a free software tool for quick and easy coverage mapping of Wi-Fi (802.11) networks. It's the only free, easy-to-use tool that shows, on a map, the wireless network coverage in your home or small office. HeatMapper also locates all access points.
HeatMapper also provides a real-time view to all access points and their configurations.
HeatMapper uses your built-in wireless network adapter, therefore, all you need is a Windows-based laptop with wireless. And it takes just one minute to install. "HeatMapper brings something to the Wi-Fi utility table that's been missing for a long time. "HeatMapper is easy-to-use, accurate, and best of all, free ..
, Software Tool
, Utility Table
, Wireless Network