EESI Contracting was formed in 2002 and is concerned with the ‘how' of environmental remediation. It works to execute the techniques devised by Environmental Earth Sciences and other consultants.
Our contracting services revolve around the highly specialised field of Contaminated Site Remediation. Contaminated Site Remediation requires highly specialised equipment and experienced staff. Accordingly EESI Contracting is a fully dedicated environmental remediation contractor.
Our specialist remediation works include:
* Bio-remediation of soils significantly impacted with hydrocarbons such as tars, oils and fuels including gas works wastes
* Immobilisation of heavy metals (chemical and cement)
* Acid-sulphate soil treatment and management
* Excavation and off-site disposal of impacted soil
* Onsite capping and containment
* Decommissioning and removal of above and underground storage tanks