1. A comprehensive onsite internal and external inspection of the property.
2. Investigation as to the property’s Legal Description and Resource Management Considerations.
3. Interpretation of current marketplace.
4. Investigation and analysis of recent comparable sales with proximity to the property being valued. Valuation Report Content - What you'll get:
1. NATURE OF PROPERTY
– Brief outline and description of the subject property.
2. VALUATION SUMMARY
– Apportioned valuation (Improvements, Land & Chattels)
3. LEGAL DESCRIPTION
– Review of the property’s Certificate of Title (appended to report), noting any registrations or detrimental features which may effect value or saleability.
4. RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
– District Plan summary and where applicable, outline of subdivision potential etc.
– Summary of surrounding locality outlining any notable features.
– Description of property’s physical characteristics and site development.
– Brief description of the main improvements and any ancillary structures including approximate floor areas.
8. MARKET CONSIDERATIONS
– Outline of general marketplace condition.
9. MORTGAGE RECOMMENDATION
– Recommendation as to the level of security for a first mortgage advance.