Setting up the pods is easy.
- First place the stand with the U-bar on the ground and front facing. This acts as a kick-bar
- The two open arms at the top should face forward and the pod placed on top
- There is a clip positioned on the right side of each pod to enable the pods to be linked together to form a robust and stable recycling station
Fitting the bags:
The bags are tailor made to fit the pods perfectly to ensure that the waste is contained safely.
For the efficient operation of EcoDepo to be maintained, we recommend that no other bag should be used with the pods other than bags supplied by EcoPods NZ.
- To ensure the bags fit securely, fold the top of the bag a couple of times to form a narrow band
- Fit the bag onto the two back 'grabs' first before pulling the bag gently forward to secure onto the two front 'grabs' with the bag touching the ground
- The face of the bag should be positioned to the front and straightened to give a neat appearance
Technical Specification: Pod and Stand
935mm (height); 380mm (width); 345mm (depth) Pods are manufactured in the UK.
Technical Specification: Sacks
Jumbo size; 15 kgs / 115 litre capacity; 50 micron. Made in New Zealand to fit the pod dimensions. Degradable.
Technical Specification: Stands
Made in New Zealand from 25mm square section New Zealand steel. Powder coated.