eNitiatives.com Pty Ltd (“eNitiatives”) commenced trading on July 1, 2009. It is a spin-off from eB2B.com Pty Ltd (“eB2Bcom”) and was setup to exploit internationally the world-leading Australian-developed ViewDS technology. The ViewDS business was transferred from eB2Bcom into eNitiatives, including the Intellectual Property rights, R&D capability, and international customers.
eB2Bcom remains the reseller of eNitiatives’s technologies in the Asia Pacific region.
eNitiatives’ business is the development and marketing of the ViewDS family of products and applications.
Unlike ordinary registry and discovery services which are application specific, ViewDS provides a comprehensive, yet flexible, discovery server with no built-in preconceptions about the real-world objects, and the properties thereof, that need to be registered and subsequently discovered. The result is a single service that can satisfy the registration and discovery requirements of a large range of applications and purposes across a wide range of industries.
ViewDS includes in one server:
- World leading approximate matching and searching
- Component matching with fine granularity searching
- An integrated Web-based configurable User Interface
- Deep “tree” structures that reflect real organizations, enabling “Machinery-of-Government” or organizational structure changes
- Powerful extended Access Control capabilities
- Online Organization Charting, Alternate Hierarchies and Selective Reporting
- Unparalleled syntax support (“intelligent storage”)
- High integrity replication across multiple servers
- Offers comprehensive publishing point services to standard LDAP Directories such as Sun DSEE, Novell eDirectory, Oracle Internet Directory, Microsoft Active Directory & ADAM, and IBM Tivoli Directory
- Provides Integrated Synchronisation server capability and tight integration with a number of Virtual Directory solutions