DX Consultancy provides consulting and advisory services to New Zealand businesses. We help small, mid-sized business as well as large corporation in capturing business opportunities in China through advising them on issues of identifying business niche, Chinese market entry, initial contact and further business development.
New Zealand is the first country in the world to sign the FTA with China. Geographically, China is 36 times the size of New Zealand and it has a population over 300 times of ours. China has most exciting markets in the world. Understanding how to do business effectively with the Chinese is essential in today's competitive marketplace.
We assist non-Chinese business owners or managers in understanding the Chinese culture, the custom and some common practices. Our aim is to enable them do business directly or indirectly with business people in China and to make their business successful.
- Analyse the business niche
- Market research and entry strategy
- Finding Chinese business partners
- Recommend business format in China
- Identify business premises in China
- Credibility check and taxation advice
- Organise business road show and exhibition
- Onsite training for Chinese culture, custom and common practices
- Customised presentation
- Develop company brief in Chinese
- Develop company profile in Chinese
- Prepare products information in Chinese
- Translation services (general and technical)
- Facilitate Chinese business delegations' visit
- Assist travel arrangement