AD Reporting is a awesome new reporting tool for Active Directory, AD Reporting contains a large number of pre-built reports plus a built-in scheduler allowing you to run reports on Users, Computers, Groups, Contacts and OUs on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Pre-built reports, example "show me all domain administrators".
- Report on Users, Computers, Groups, Contacts and OUs.
- Browser based, accessible from anywhere.
- Run daily, weekly or monthly reports.
- Scheduled reports run as a Windows service.
- Export to CSV, Excel, Word and PDF.
- Customizable, add additional reports.
Report showing all members of the Enterprise Admins Group, schedule this report to run daily or weekly to ensure users aren't added accidentally.
Perform actions on the results, disable, enable, move, delete and unlock objects.
Add additional columns (attributes) to the reports.
Example report: Locate users and computers who have never logged on.
Example report: Locate users with passwords that expire in X days.
Supports multiple domains, use Windows or Form based authentication.
AD Reporting installs easily, you can be up and running in a few minutes, after the installation is complete you will need to assign a account that will be used to query Active Directory this is done using the AD Configuration program.
The following software should be installed before installing the application:
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0, 7.0 or 7.5 with World Wide Web Service installed
- ASP.NET 2.0 Enabled, In IIS Manager set to ‘Allow’ under ‘Web Service Extensions’