Product Specifics: SYNC Pro
Sync Pro Information Collector is a tool that addresses all of the challenges presented to IT managers and disciplines within the IT environment by continually and automatically gathering key information form computers connected to networks
SYNC Pro as an integrated management tool facilitates the remote administration of computers.
This provides a comprehensive and up-to date information base to deal with the issues of asset management such as -
- unlicensed software,
- component shrinkage,
- PC tracking and software upgrades
Through the use of dynamic alert flags, comprehensive reports and well established policies, problems can be dealt with quickly and effectively as and when they occur.
Licence Manager is a value added module to SYNC Pro specifically designed for the proactive management of the licensing aspects of your installed software, thereby delivering a plethora of business benefits.
The user interface was designed and developed by qualified Microsoft Licensing Specialists to provide the administrator with the ability to create and maintain a licensing profile that best fits the unique needs of the organisation.
The flexible design of Licence Manager caters for the licensing methods of many BSA members and software vendors
Product Specifics: Licence Manager
Licence Manager is a value add module specifically designed for the proactive Management of the licensing aspects of your installed Software thereby delivering a plethora of business benefits including:
- Gaining and maintaining control of Purchased and installed software.
- Central control of software environment.
- Maintenance of Software licensing Compliance.
- Software budgeting, calculating of annual payments, true ups and software assurance.
- Cost effective Software upgrade management.
- Maintenance of optimal Software environment through redundancy elimination.
- Accurate representation of the total value of all licence's in the financial statements.
This is achieved through a functionally rich easy to use user-interface which provides the user with the ability to:
- Define and manage licensing profiles using a tree structure
- Apply licensing methods employed by companies such as Microsoft and other BSA members
- Set up of customised proactive alerts for non-compliancy warnings
- Establish variance between installed and purchased licence's
- Produce standard reports showing:
- Software Asset Management
- Annual True ups and Software Assurance
- Licensing valuations
- Software Insurance valuations
Product Specifics: SYNC Pro Asset Manager
- Computers – Desktops, Servers & Laptops
- Computer Components – If it needs to be linked (Additional disks etc)
- Network Devices – Routers, switches etc
- Non-network devices – IP Phones, TV’s etc
- Assets are allocated to User, Department, Serial number and Location
- Can be defined as - Company owned, Leased or 3rd Party owned