Dress up your favourite sofa or surprise you loved one with a luxurious possum skin throw. You could also use the throw as a duvet cover. Locally manufactured direct to you, choose from our natural colour skin range of pale/grey or delicious dark brown.
These custom made sofa throws can be made to your specifications (The one pictured is a 40 skin, natural pale/grey throw with soft velour backing fabric). Made from locally sourced possum fur they really are a great gift. By buying direct from the manufacturer you get a high-quality, New Zealand made product at a wholesale price!
- Price quotation by request.
- Can be made to your size requirements.
- Can be dyed if you prefer (Additional costs apply).
Tanned Possum Skins
- $20.00+gst and freight per skin.
- Natural Grey & Dark shades.
- Suitable for ornamental purposes.
350gm Possum Fur Duvet
Our bed ware combines luxurious New Zealand Possum Fur suspended in very fine Polyester. Beautifully covered with 100% pure cotton fabric, we have created a product with an exceptional loft, super warmth and softness from nature's premium insulating fibre.
$150 + postage and packaging.
- Super Single (185 x 215)
- Queen (215 x 215)
- King (245 x 215)
- Super King (265 x 215)
- Wholesale, excludes GST.
- Machine washable and dry cleanable.
- Can be put in a tumble drier (warm to medium heat)
- 30% Possum Fur, 70% Polyester
Why Possum Fur?
Possum Fur Duvets have two really outstanding qualities which make them a great choice for any season:
- Firstly its unique thermal characteristics, as Possum Fur is a hollow fibre (similar to that of the Polar Bear). The hollow fibre enables it to absorb any given heat and radiate that level back to its source. You feel the effect of this quality usually within 30 seconds. Also being a hollow fibre, any product made from possum fur will dry quicker than comparable products ie wool, feathers etc.
- Possum Fur is 8% warmer and 14% lighter than wool. With these two qualities combined, our duvets are soft, lightweight and beautifully warm.
Our Possum Fur duvets are ideal for year-round comfort. We use polyester to bind the Possum Fur which eliminates fur migration and maintains loft, which means you have an even amount of comfort throughout your duvet.
Hand Knitting Yarn
Beautifully spun and locally manufactured, this chunky knit boucle yarn is a blend of 20% possum fur and 80% fine merino wool.
Available in natural colour shade, with brown cotton binder or white cotton binder, this yarn is suited to most 14 ply patterns.
10 Skeins per pack, 50 gram weight balls.
Price $5.50 per ball or $55.00 per pack.
Tanned Possum Tails for your pet
These make great play toys for cats and dogs
$5.00 each, plus postage and packaging.