Akram Vignan at a glance
What is it?
- It naturally manifest within Gnani Purush Ambalal Muljibhai
Patel in June 1958
- It is a new and unique short-cut to Self-Realization and
liberation for this day and age.
- It is the same direct approach to Self-realization that Lord
Rushabdev gave to his eldest son, King Bharat and Lord Krishna gave
to Arjun on the Kurukshetra battle field.
How is it unique?
- As compared to the traditional paths to Self-realization, there
are no rituals or strict regimes to follow.
- There are no qualifications that the seeker has to meet.
- It is available to all, regardless of class, race, religion or
- There is no charge for it.
- Seminars on the science of Akram Vignan are
always conducted in a
question-answer format, never as
a lecture. Seekers are encouraged to keep asking
questions until they are satisfied.
- The most unique and fundamental aspect of
Akram Vignan is that once you are graced with the Knowledge of the
Self, you will not bind any new karmas provided
you remain within the Five Agnas; five
Knowledge-based principles given by the Gnani to help you discharge
your past karmas and conduct your worldly interactions with
equanimity. Since new karmas are not bound, your final liberation
is guaranteed within fifteen lifetimes!
How is it a short-cut?
- All the work is done by the current living Gnani. Through a
process called Gnan vidhi, the Gnani directly graces the seeker
with self realization.
- Self-realization through this path puts the seeker at a
spiritual level from which he can never fall provided there is
compliance to the principles given by the Gnani.
How Akram Vignan works ?
Traditionally, for liberation, people have to renounce their
family, their worldly life and all worldly possessions. They then
withdraw into isolation to practice disciplines of dissolving the
ego and the inner weaknesses of anger, pride, deceit, greed,
attachment and aversion. When all forms of inner passions are
destroyed, the Self is attained. However, with Akram Vignan, the
Self is attained within an hour through the Gnani's grace.
Concurrently, the root cause of the ego, the belief in "I am John",
is completely annihilated. Thereafter, nothing
remains to be attained or
renounced. You continue living your worldly life
as before, except now You have the inner light
(pragnya-shakti) of the awakened Self guiding you as you
sail across the life's ocean, all the while maintaining