1. Consulting to assist with planning a Customer
Value Added project.
THE 11 STEP PROCESS
1. Project Planning & Alignment with
2. Requirements Design & Management
3. Design & Develop Surveys
4. Sub-contractor Selection & Management
5. Survey Markets & Key Products
6. Publish Results
7. Analyse and Review Results
8. Develop Business Decision Models
9. Establish & Manage Results Database
10. Educate & Train Management & Staff on
Understanding & Use
11. Establish & Manage KRAs Linkages
2. Consulting to work with clients on the implementation
of a Customer Value project.
3. Customer Value Added questionnaire design, fieldwork,
analysis, modelling and interpretation. Customer Value Management
and its associates are able to undertake this work for clients or
work with clients who prefer to undertake parts of this work themselves.
4. Strategy to Action Workshops. Our workshops are
designed to provide a process that allows clients to take the knowledge
provided by the CVA research and econometric modelling, so that
it becomes alive in their own business. Quick wins are identified
along with prioritised business plan tactics for the following period.