It offers a highly personalised approach to growing and sustaining your wealth through an ongoing partnership with your Investment Adviser:
- A long-term relationship based on trust and confidentiality
- Investment advice of the highest quality
- Proactive management of your investments
- You remain in control of all investment decisions affecting your portfolio
You also benefit from a range of investment opportunities and research only available to our Managed Portfolio Service clients, our most comprehensive performance reporting service. This provides you with the freedom from the day-to-day monitoring and portfolio management of your investments. As this is a non-discretionary service, we do not “take control” of your investments, we only execute recommended transactions on your consent.
Your entire portfolio will be administered by a custodian (Custodial Services Limited), in order to ensure your assets are protected. This means that all paperwork for your portfolio, including corporate actions and tax reporting, is managed by the custodian to save you time and hassle.
| At a Glance |
- Personalised investment strategy
- Proactive service from a dedicated Investment Adviser
- Disciplined investment advisory process
- Regular portfolio performance monitoring
- Comprehensive portfolio administration
- Detailed portfolio reporting
- Priority access to new issues and offers
- Premium access to Craigs Investment Partners research
The benefits of Managed Portfolio Service are that it is a personalised service tailored to meet your financial goals having regard to your financial position. If your Investment Adviser does not have all relevant information concerning your financial situation, needs and goals as well as your tolerance for risk then the advice that your Investment Adviser provides may not be suitable to you. The Investment Adviser’s analysis of your circumstances is based on the information you provide and any changes to your circumstances may impact on the suitability of that advice. The fees associated with this service reflect the ongoing nature of the portfolio monitoring, administration and premium service levels. These fees are deducted from the value of your portfolio and should be taken into consideration when determining which service level is appropriate to you.