At Craig Pope Mortgages & Insurance there are many things we can help you with in regards to business related finance. Whether you live outside New Zealand, anywhere in New Zealand or near us in Wellington/Kapiti/Horowhenua/Levin. It may be secured via residential property, vehicles and equipment or commercial property.
- Loans to help with business cashflow
- Business Finance including releasing equity to buy a business or for cashflow
- Business vehicle, plant, equipment finance or leasing
- Commercial Property Finance
- 2nd mortgages and caveat loans, temporary funding
- Invoice discounting (similar to factoring)
Low Doc & Self Declared Income mortgages and home loans we can help with. If you have been self employed for at least 12 months you may not need to provide proof of income or bank statements. Generally you would need at least 30-35% deposit/equity.
Interest rates tend start at slightly more than market rates and can vary depending on risk and credit history.