Copabella's success is based on a commitment to maintaining the highest possible standards on every level, and attention to detail in the training and management of the horses in our care. Our staff are a knowledgeable team, who provide 24-hour, 7-days-a-week care and supervision.
Copabella in Arcadia offers various services on a boutique basis:
* Full Board & Training - a comprehensive fitness and training programme is maintained for residents, including regular trail rides and hill work, along with flatwork and jump training at all levels.
* Dressage and jumping lessons are available for residents and visitors, and clinics are periodically arranged.
* Friendly unofficial competition days are held on the premises.
* Transport to, as well as supervision at shows.
* Starting youngsters using the process of join-up.
* Assistance in sourcing the right horse is an important part of the programme.
At Redleaf Lodge in Wilberforce, Kristen Lyons manages the breeding operation, while Tallara Barwick and David Cameron provide a full service for showjumping and eventing clients.
* Horses in full training for eventing and showjumping.
* Lessons to improve dressage, showjumping and cross-country skills.
* Assistance, transport and supervision at competitions.
* Sourcing suitable horses for every level of rider.
Paddocks are pasture-improved, and there is safe post-and-rail fencing throughout the property for all residents.