Services » Consortio
Project Management, Change Management, Human Resource Management
Project Delivery & Implementations Whether it is implementation of a small or large project, process or system implementation, we use a common approach to deliver on time and within budgets. We take a pragmatic approach to project management implementation, building team cohesion, working closely with business users to gain acceptance and focus on the core disciplines to achieve the business outcome. Our Project Management Experience Range from:
- Call Centre/Service Desk design and implementations.
- CRM system implementations.
- New retail business start-ups, design and implementations.
- Process re-design and implementations. We have been part of teams that have been nominated as finalists in the Project of the Year and Telecommunications Project of the Year. Deploy Change Management Methodologies Change is given in today's fast moving pace and not everyone will be accepting of the change required. The key to the success if the change must be owned and lead by the leaders with in your organisation, and that ownership is spread across key people within your organisation to ensure successful delivery of the programme. Our approach has a focus on the necessary process for the actually change in your people's behaviours.We have a strong approach to assist the change required:
- Well defined provide change management steps are applied.
- Team re-design and restructuring, managing the transition phase through to delivery.
- Organisational change, review, restructure and management of change re-alignment.
- Implementation of change programmes in the key areas that have the highest level of customer interaction. Applying Human Resource Management Principles To All Parts Of Your Organisation To support any business solution in getting your business working effectively we offer a full range of Human Resource Management services as follows: Training Delivery:
- Client specific workshops in sales and service, telephony training, team development and business change.Competency Modelling:
- Identification of underlying characteristics and qualities that predict superior performance.
- These models are used in recruitment, competency development, career and succession planning.Career Coaching and Mentoring:
- Working on-on-one to develop the necessary skills, knowledge transfer and performance of individuals. within an organisation. National Qualifications:
- Development of key framework industry pathways and recognition systems to public and private sector enterprise.
, Human Resource Management
, Project Management