Computertech currently offer the following services:
- Onsite consultation service
- Internet and network setup, installation and troubleshooting
- Virus and Malware removal including root kit infection removal
- Data recovery of lost or deleted files
- Troubleshooting operating system errors and fixing faults
- New system builds and rebuilds
- Upgrading hardware and peripherals
- Upgrading software and applications
- Installation of system software and system patches
- Installation of firewall and security hardware and software
- Insurance claim quotes and repairs
- Backup implementation and installation
- Website design and hosting solutions
We stand behind all our work and provide the following gaurantee:
You will not pay twice for the exact same work. If we return to your site to repeat work already charged for, there will be no charge for the additional work.
Our four hour maximum charge limit applies only to repairs to a single workstation PC. It does not apply to work on servers, networks, installations or work previously quoted for. This maximum charge applies only to labour for a single case and does not include the provision of hardware or software.
All new parts supplied by Computertech will carry a 12 month return to base warranty (either replacement or repaired) at the discretion of Computertech, subject to the item not being mistreated or damaged through misuse.
Computertech will not be able to provide a proper solution if:
- The client does not provide copies of licensed software, or the required access to the client’s hardware; or
- The manufacturer no longer stocks required replacement hardware or software