Are you looking for someone to fulfill a particular technology need, or do you just want to know that your computer person can ‘handle it all?’ Through the strength of our global network and our preferred vendor partners, you can access a full complement of computer repairs and services, including:
- Remote Access and Diagnostics – As long as you have a working internet connection, you may not even have to wait for us to arrive at your place. Take advantage of the latest in remote support technology, letting us securely view the problem on your screen and letting you watch how we resolve it.
- On-site Computer Service – Avoid the hassle of crawling under your desk, unplugging your cables and loading everything into your car. We’ll come and visit you at a convenient time and we’ll call if for any reason we’re unavoidably delayed.
- Laptop computer repair – Requiring specialist, often expensive parts, laptops can sometimes be uneconomical to repair. Talk to us for expert advice about your particular situation.
- Repair slow computer – Don’t put up with a slow computer! A software tune-up or a component upgrade may be cheaper than a new PC to get things working fast again.
COMPUTER SERVICES AND NETWORKING
- Application Installation and Support – From a bookkeeping software upgrade on one computer, to a new software deployment across your organization, call us when it needs to be done fast and right the first time or if you are looking for a long-term support relationship with someone you can trust.
- Independent Computer Advice – How are you supposed to decide on which technology will best meet your needs, when the retail store computer salesman had sales target dollar signs in his eyes? Call your trusted I.T. advisor for a coffee and a chat to match your business plans with the right I.T. investments.
- Virus/Spyware Protection and Removal – Antivirus software is no longer enough now that we are bombarded with advertising and privacy robbing threats. As the ‘nasties’ get nastier, call Computer Troubleshooters for the best protection advice or help if you do come under attack.
- Computer Security Analysis – Find out if your computer systems and business policies/procedures meet the industry’s best practice guidelines for protecting your identity and your critical business information.
- Networking and Server Maintenance – Keep your business information available and secure with our regular maintenance tasks working to prevent server ‘downtime’!
- Regular computer cleaning and maintenance – Banish the number 1 enemy of electrical equipment – dust! – and keep your computers running smoothly, just as you’d service your car.
- Custom Software Development – Having trouble finding software that matches how your business works? Having your own software developed may be more cost-effective than you think.
- Hardware and Software Troubleshooting – Detective work is our passion, isolating and eliminating the root cause of your computer troubles!
- Security Analysis Troubleshooting – Identify the weaknesses in your computer security before they are exploited.
These services are indicative only – if you don’t see your particular need mentioned on the list above, call your local Computer Troubleshooters.
If you want to save the time and hassle of unplugging everything and putting it in your car, you’ll be glad to know that we specialize in on-site visits. This also allows us to see any problems in their native environment, with other technology components in place that may be contributing to the issue (e.g. your internet connection, your printer etc.)
Our service plan customers even benefit from our remote support capability, so they don’t have to wait for us to turn up, but they can see on-screen exactly what we are doing (and we can see them demonstrate the problem too).
However, if you’d still prefer to bring your computer to us or leave at one of our drop of points thats fine with us.