Sibelius Education Licenses | Sibelius 7| New Zealand
Sibelius 7 is available for Students and Teachers at a special rate
Sibelius 7 is also available as a Multilicense for Education institutes
As well as all the exciting new features of Sibelius 7, there are the educational features which make it indespensible
in the classroom.
Inspire creativity, boost results and make music more accessible. Sibelius is used in the world's classrooms every day to enhance music education and help students achieve great results.
- Students can hear what they are composing thanks to high quality playback
- Teachers can access over 1700 ready to use worksheets, posters and pieces of music and prepare teaching scores quickly
- Students can write for a film using the video feature and supplied clips
- At no extra charge the Network Version of Sibelius lets you move licenses around your school/classroom
- The Ideas Hub offers hundreds of musical ideas to get students started in any style of music
Easy classroom control
The network version of Sibelius 6 helps teachers manage a lab of Sibelius copies from a single computer, and ensure students are doing what they're meant to be! A classroom control panel lets teachers instantly:
- Send a starting worksheet or score to every classroom computer
- Freeze computers to get students' attention
- Send messages to all students (for example, 'Only five more minutes.')
- Gather all students' work into a single folder at the end of a class — ready to run through on the interactive whiteboard.
Exchange comments with students
Teachers and students can now add virtual sticky notes to their scores – to pass on thoughts and suggestions efficiently, and in just the right places.
Generates Creative Diaries for students
Sibelius 7 automatically generates detailed, illustrated reports on students' week-to-week progress on a score — perfect for composition coursework.
These Creative Diary reports show all the changes made between versions of a score. Students' own comments are included along with pictures of the score as it progresses - with changes highlighted automatically .
This is all published in a neat Word document at the touch of a button.
Keyboard & Fretboard windows
But they're not just for inputting. Select any note/chord, and the keyboard or fretboard shows how it's played. And when students play the score back, they can follow the music on the keyboard or fretboard too - even if it's written for other instruments.